This sort of codes delineates that the request has succeeded.
The payload sent in a 200 reaction depends upon the request technique. For the systems
described by this assurance, the normal essentialness of the payload can be plot as:
- GET a representation of the goal target.
- HEAD a comparable representation as GET, yet without the representation data
- POST a representation of the status of, or results procured from, the movement;
- PUT DELETE a representation of the status of the activity;
- OPTIONS a representation of the interchange communication choices;
- TRACE a representation of the request message as got by the end server.
Beside reactions to CONNECT, a 200 reaction consistently has a payload, however a cause server MAY create a payload collection of zero length. In the event that no payload is wanted, a beginning server should send 204 No Content. For CONNECT, no payload is permitted on the grounds that the victory is a passage, which starts following the 200 reaction header area.
A 200 reaction is cacheable of course; i.e., except if generally showed by the strategy definition or unequivocal store controls.